Vulnerability Assessment is a complex approach of discovering network and computer system security weaknesses. It utilizes a plethora of tools and methods from basic vulnerability scanners to advanced lawful (ethical) hacking.
The following systems are checked for security issues: external, internal, mobile & wireless networks, end user devices, services, & applications. These assessments are invaluable in validating the effectiveness of defense systems and policies.
Features & Benefits
- Active & Passive Detection
- Authenticated & Unauthenticated Scanning
- Extended Vendor Support
- Advanced Remediation
- Quality & Speed
- Cloud Support
- PCI Compliance
- External & Internal Vulnerability Scan
- Application Vulnerability Assessment
- PCI, HIPPA / HITECH, GLBA, FISMA & SOX Compliance & Reports
- Lawful (Ethical) Hacking
- Wireless & Mobile Networks Security Assessment
- Security Auditing
- Cloud-Based Pentesting
- Risk Assessment
- Security Awareness Education
- Database & Big Data Scanning
- Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Managed Security Testing
Vendors & Tools
- F5 Networks
Apto Information Technologies offers Vulnerability Scanning & Assessment, Security Audits & Reports, Compliance, Penetration Testing & Lawful Hacking Services to businesses in the Greater Vancouver area.
We will handle the installation, configuration, support & management of a centralized or cloud vulnerability scanning architecture.
Call us Today for a free consultation.