Penetration testing (Pentesting) is a complex approach of discovering network & computer system vulnerabilities. It utilizes a plethora of tools & methods from basic vulnerability scanners to advanced (ethical) hacking.
The following systems are checked for security issues: external, internal, mobile & wireless networks; end user devices, services, and applications. These assessments are invaluable in validating the effectiveness of defense systems & policies.
Features & Benefits
- Active and Passive Detection
- Authenticated & Unauthenticated Scanning
- Extended Support
- Advanced Remediation
- Quality & Speed
- Cloud Support
- Advanced PCI Compliance
Solutions & Products
- External & Internal Vulnerability Scan
- Application Vulnerability Assessment
- PCI, HIPPA / HITECH, GLBA, FISMA & SOX Compliance & Reports
- Lawful (Ethical) Hacking
- Wireless & Mobile Networks Security Assessment
- Security Auditing
- Cloud-Based Pentesting
- Risk Assessment
- Security Awareness Education
- Database & Big Data Scanning
- Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Managed Security Testing
Vendors & Tools
- F5 Networks
- OpenSource (Nmap, OpenVAS, OWASP, Metasploit & Wireshark)
Apto Information Technologies offers Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning & Assessment, Security Audits & Reports, PCI Compliance & Ethical Hacking Services to businesses in the Greater Vancouver area.
Call us Today for a free consultation.