NETWORK ACCESS CONTROL (NAC)
Network Access Control (NAC) is a set of technologies and methods that provide real-time visibility of users, devices, operating systems, and applications. Its main purpose is to perform authentication, authorization, and anti-threat functions as well as regulate and restrict end device access based on configured security policies.
Features & Benefits
- Agentless Operation
- Guest Management
- Profile Support
- Extended Endpoint Compliance
- Advanced Threat Protection & Mitigation
- System Integration & Interoperability
- Expanded Monitoring & Reporting
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- ForeScout CounerAct
- Aruba ClearPass Policy Management Platform
- Bradford Networks Sentry/NAC
- SOTI MobiControl
Vendors & Tools
- Cisco Systems
- Aruba Networks (HP)
Apto Information Technologies offers a number of Network Access Control Solutions & Services to businesses in the Greater Vancouver area. We will handle the design, installation, configuration, support & management of a centralized, cloud or hybrid NAC infrastructure.
Call us Today for a free consultation.