Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) or Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) adds one or more layer of protection to the user login procedure, making user accounts more secure. This extra step comes in various forms, such as Hardware or Software PKI Tokens, which can be conveniently managed from a centralized or cloud-based server.
Features & Benefits
- Out-of-Band Authentication
- Identity and Access Management
- Network Security
- Token Issuance
- Passwords Resets & SMS Password Delivery
- Cloud & Mobile Support
- Advanced Identity Management Server
- POPIT Identity Server
- Authentication Service (AaaS)
Vendors & Tools
- Entrust, EMC/RSA, Symantec
- Duo Security
- Open Source
We offer a number of 2FA solutions and services to business in the Greater Vancouver area. Apto Information Technologies will handle the design, implementation, and support of a centralized or cloud-based 2FA Authentication infrastructure.
Call us Today for a free consultation.