Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a broad set of cloud products and services you can use as building blocks to run sophisticated & scalable applications. Running your applications in the AWS Cloud can help you move faster, operate more securely, & save substantial costs; all while benefitting from the scale & performance of all the cloud-based solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Object Storage & Content Delivery Network (CDN) – S3, Glacier & CloudFront
- Virtual Server Hosting (EC2)
- Database (RDS) – DynamoDB, RedShift, Elasticache & Aurora
- Networking (VPC)
- DNS – Route53
- Application Services – SQS, SWFm Elastic Transcoder, API Gateway, Kinesis, Alexa
- Advanced Security
- Application Delivery
- Mobile Services
- Cloud-based Management and Analytics
- Backup & Recovery
- Data Archiving
- Website & Application Hosting
- High-Performance Computing
- Big Data Applications
- Business Applications
- Content Delivery
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- 24/7/365 Managed AWS Support
Vendors & Tools
- Amazon Web Services
AWS is the leader and one of the best cloud architected framework that bundles: Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, Cost Optimization & Operational Excellence.
Apto Information Technologies is AWS Solutions Architect certified and will handle the design, implementation, and support of a cloud-based AWS solution of your choice as well as its integration into your existing private, public or hybrid cloud infrastructure. We offer all AWS solutions and services to business in Colorado Springs, Denver & throughout Colorado.
Call us Today for a Free Cloud Consultation.